- Rodent droppings in dresser drawers, cabinets, or under sinks.
- Stale odors from areas such as the basement or attic
- Signs of gnawing on wood, or holes chewed in walls.
- Food packaging that has been chewed on.
- Sounds coming from in between walls.
If you see any of these signs, it means rodents have already invaded your home. Although you may try some home remedies to remove them, it’s best to have professionals handle any infestation issues you may have. That’s where Critter Control® Jacksonville comes in.
Effective, Affordable Infestation Control
Critter Control’s® knowledgeable technicians know where rats gain entrance to your home. Preventative maintenance will deter any future infestation problems, and our experienced staff can help you find protection from them. Some things you can do are:
- Maintain clean food storage areas
- Repair any small holes that rats may crawl in through
- Keep discarded materials to a minimum
If you’re ready to get those unwanted rodent guests out of your home, Critter Control® is here to help. Not only will we remove the perpetrators, but we’ll also clean up any messes they left, including sealing off any entrance points they have made. Call us today at 904.221.8633 to schedule your free consultation today.